PDFs, Science, and Gravel - The Week in Review
More registrations for the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp came in this week. There is still time to register for the June session that begins on June 21st. Register here.
These were the week's most popular posts:
1. Three Good Options for Annotating PDFs
2. Science Research Papers Annotated With Teaching Resources
3. Five Cool Canva Presentation Features
4. Expeditions Pro - A Replacement for Google's VR Tour Creator
5. Unbound Gravel 200 – The Hardest Bike Event I’ve Ever Done!
6. Four Important Padlet Updates to Note
7. Five Sources of Summer Math Activities for Elementary School Students
On-demand Professional Development
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne's) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.
- Ten Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 36,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.