Weekend homeschool links: Sept 3rd
Weekend homeschool links:
- Here’s what you hated about school, based on your personality type
- Can I help my child become more optimistic?
- But what about socialization? The answer we’d LIKE to give
- 30+ Fantastic Poetry Books for Children
- How to teach any subject without a curriculum
- 10 solutions for kids who read too fast
Are you looking to inspire a book-loving teen this new school year? I can’t rave enough about TJEd High, & right now they are enrolling for their fall semester!
The program has been a significant part of my 17-year-old son Jonathan’s curriculum for the past four years! They read a classic weekly, discuss it via a safe, moderated forum, & receiving video mentoring to go deeper in thought and study. Highly recommended!
If you need to add an easy reading curriculum to your homeschool this year, Reading Eggs is definitely the way to go! While your child plays, they will also learn reading basics, all the while leaving your hands free to work/teach elsewhere = a win/win!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!