2021 Well Plated Holiday Gift Guide
Holiday Gifts for Everyone on Your List
The time has come! Get ready for the 2021 Well Plated Holiday Gift Guide.
I’m sharing the guide a little early this year, as I know shipping has been delayed and many are ordering further in advance. I hope this guide gives you some inspo this season!
One special product is The Well Plated Cookbook! With 120+ recipes and gorgeous photos (one for every recipe!) it has something for everyone and is appropriate for cooks of all levels.
- Takata Rice Facewash. Borrowed a friend’s and now I am obsessed! Feels like butter.
- Mascara. Always a good idea. This one is my all-time fave.
- Everyday Mineral Sunscreen. This provides protection with a non-greasy, matte finish.
- Drunk Elephant Skin Care Set. Love this brand!
- Clear Cosmetic Travel Bag. Once you use clear travel bags, you don’t go back. It’s so much easier to find your items.
- Makeup Brush Set. High-quality makeup brushes will change the way you do makeup.
- Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette. My sis gave to to me last year, and I adore it. The colors are gorg and so flattering.
- Slip Silk Scrunchie Set. Won’t crease hair or cause breakage. Plus, the packaging is so fun.
- Hand Cream. The BEST hand cream. Period.
- Travel Flat Iron. Save space when packing with this smaller-size.
- Tula Skincare Set. Everything from cleanser to serum to moisturizer.
- All Nighter Lip Set. This set includes my absolute favorite lip product. Everyone who tries it loves it.
- 5-Minute Eye Gels. Hydrate and de-puff. Perfect to throw on while you’re sipping coffee (or in my case, on a red eye flight. #noshame).
- Sunday Riley Good Genes. The Holy Grail of skin care. Works overnight.
Fashion for Her
- Lake Pajamas. My #1 request from Santa. People call them the most comfortable pajamas EVERRR.
- Lands’ End Slippers. These are the slippers everyone needs to survive the cold months ahead.
- Ugg Dakota Slippers. A gift guide staple. THE BEST and last for years.
- Luxury Bathrobe. Self care to the max.
- Barefoot Dreams Socks. Because feet deserve some coziness too.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan. A generous friend gave this to me, and I am smitten. It is buttery soft and warm without being heavy or itchy.
- Comfy Pullover. I LOVE this hoodie. Hopefully it comes back into stock soon!
- Lululemon Joggers. Truly the most comfortable joggers. The fabric feels like magic!
- The Perfect Oversized Sweatshirt. I would wear this on repeat.
- Striped Cashmere Sweater. This sweater is a splurge, but it’s a statement piece you will wear for years to come.
- Simple Hoop Earrings. Classic, elegant, and great for everyday wear.
- Cozy Wrap Jacket. This comfy jacket is easy to throw on over anything.
- All-Purpose Tote Bag. Simple and cute. Get it monogrammed for an extra special touch.
- Puff Sleeve Pullover. Perfectly bridges the gap between athletic apparel and everyday casual.
- Suede Blouse. A fabulous closet staple.
- Nap Dress. The MOST comfortable dress that can take you from daytime to evening (or to a nap!).
- Winter Boots. Cute and warm!
- Perfect Turtleneck Sweater. Comes in SO many colors!
- Essential Shirt-Jacket (Shacket). I want it in all 3 colors.
- Corduroy Pants. These will be great all fall and winter. Great reviews + stretchy!
- Flannel Shirt. This is the most comfortable flannel shirt, and it comes in multiple colors.
- Cashmere Gloves. Beautiful gloves made from recycled cashmere.
- Big, Cozy Plaid Scarf. Everyone needs a big, cozy scarf for winter.
- Wrap Coat. Instantly elevate any outfit.
- Wireless Phone Charger/Cleaner. This device charges and cleans your phone at the same time. See ya, germs and dead batteries!
- Jeweled Wine Charms. These are so beautiful (I love the pastel and Christmas set too).
- Magnetic Wine Charms. A top-rated, affordable option that works with any wine glass.
- Courant Charger. Looks great on nightstands. Wirelessly charge your phone in style.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket. Unbelievably soft! My sis has one and I’m always tempted to steal it ;-)
- Capri Blue Candle. My absolute favorite candle!
- Biscuit Candle. A candle that makes your home smell like freshly-baked biscuits? Count me in!
- Sonos Speaker. The small size is a great portable speaker, and the large size will really fill up a room.
- Watercolor of House. A special keepsake that will be treasured for years to come.
- 8 Glass A Day Water Jug. A fun way to stay on track with your water intake.
- Ember Coffee Mug. Everyone needs the gift of a perfectly-warmed cup of coffee. I’ve been using this everyday to avoid the dreaded microwaving of the coffee (10+ times!). It also comes in a travel version.
- Portable Sound Machine. For restful sleep on-the-go.
- Self-Watering Indoor Garden. The perfect gift for someone who loves growing fresh herbs year-round.
- Butter Ornament. Fun and whimsical for the baker (or butter lover) on your list.
- Mini Projector. Want to watch a movie or sporting event outside? Now you can! It comes with its own screen too.
- Pure Wave. This percussion massager comes with multiple massaging heads to target even your most stubborn muscles.
- Handwritten Recipe Plate. Pay tribute to a treasured, handwritten family recipe with this customized plate. It’s microwave, dishwasher, and oven-safe (300 degrees F for up to 30 minutes).
- Grilled Personal Pizza Maker. Who doesn’t want to up their homemade pizza game?
- Pizza Party Gift Set. Fun and delicious! (Combine this with the pizza maker above for the ultimate pizza-lovers gift.)
- Electric Salt and Pepper Grinders. Game. Changer.
- Insulated Freeze Cocktail Glasses. These keep drinks cold for hours.
- Pantry Storage Containers. Reorg GOALZ.
- Personal Blender. Your morning smoothie game just got a whole lot easier.
- Popcorn Maker. Give your movie nights an upgrade.
- Berry Boxes. For the farmer’s market fan. Maybe you’ll be gifted a Triple Berry Crisp in return?
- Donut Maker. This would be so much fun to have!
Books & Cookbooks
- The Well Plated Cookbook!! Not only does the cookbook have fabulous, healthy, and delicious recipes, but it’s BEAUTIFUL too! It’s the perfect gift for cooks of any skill level.
- BraveTart. Recipes for the most iconic American desserts. Homemade Twinkies, Oreos, and Oatmeal Cream Pies anyone?
- Nothing Fancy. Full of simple, unfussy, yet impressive recipes. One of my personal go-tos.
- The Bucket List. Fuel your wanderlust.
- The Encyclopedia of Cocktails. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Drinking French. One of my quarantine buys. We love it!
- Sweet Laurel Savory. For the people in your life who are gluten free (or not), this cookbook is perfect.
- Apples Never Fall. Another exceptional thriller from Liane Moriarty.
- Fiddler in the Subway. The best book I read in 2020 and a must for anyone who loves great writing.
- A Woman of No Importance. The fascinating true story of one of history’s most important spies.
- Virtual Italian Cooking Class. Learn how to make homemade Italian recipes from real Italian nonnas! The perfect gift for a date night or girls’ night.
- Virtual Wine Tasting. Treat yourself (or a friend) to a virtual wine tasting with California winery, Bouchaine. Enjoy stunning views of the vineyard, delicious wine, and discussion.
- Candle Making Kit. A great gift for the crafty person in your life! You can even combine the candle making kit with a helpful virtual workshop.
- DIY Sushi Kit. This sounds deliciously fun.
- Floral Arranging and Decorating Workshops. For someone who wants to create enviable floral arrangements and decor.
- Coffee Subscription. Give the gift of caffeine! Delicious coffee from all over the world is delivered right to your door.