Random thoughts on New Year’s Eve:
1. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the advice on the cruise. We are having the TIME OF OUR LIVES. The best tips that people gave me:
- magnetic hooks for the walls
- packing cubes for the closet
- portable fan for the room
- clips for the beach chairs
2. Yesterday was our anniversary. One of the best days of my life was the day I married that twinkling-eyed cutie.
3. One of my goals for the cruise is to read all the books. I brought five with me including Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah which is AMAZING.
You can see it here.
4. It was an amazing look back on the blog. We talked about the
- the top 10 reader’s favorite things of 2022
- how I store all my Christmas stuff
- the top 10 blog posts of 2022
- the top 10 rooms of 2022
- the top 10 projects of 2022
5. Happy New Year. How are you celebrating? Anything fun?
6. I hope we can watch football on the ship. Football for New Year’s is one of my favorite things.
Let’s start the year off right with a little organization and decorating inspiration.
Doesn’t this look amazing?
It’s confetti popcorn with white chocolate and it’s such an easy recipe (perfect for New Year’s Eve).
These creative organizing ideas.
You’ll never guess where her television is.
This is the time of year when my heart is hungry for projects.
Like making over thrift store finds. Here are four techniques to make those finds even cuter.
And I loved this beaded bowl.
It’s such a fun project.
And in random news:
These January menu ideas
And I just saw that these amazing dusk to dawn lightbulbs are on sale
And one more for the road
If you are looking for an easy DIY to give your home personality after the Christmas lights are put away?
Here’s how to make a DIY topiary from ivy.
Happy New Year
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post